Cal State Applications

Students learning about the application process.
Cristian Price

On Tuesday, April 30, a Cal State applications workshop for juniors was held in the library. The Cal State schools include California Polytechnic State University SLO, San Diego State University, Long Beach State, Cal Poly Pomona, San Jose State, CSU Fullerton, CSU Fresno, CSU Northridge, CSU Chico, CSU San Bernardino, Cal State LA, CSU Monterey Bay, CSU Bakersfield, CSU Sacramento, CSU Maritime Academy, SF State, CSU San Marcos, Sonoma State, Stanislaus State, CSU Dominguez Hills, CSU Channel Islands, CSU East Bay, and Humboldt State. The information presented was to help students to make decisions early for next year. 

College and Careers Counselor Ms. Cueno said, “I love having events like this, and enjoy what I do and being able to help people.” This event was very successful. There were a lot of people and a ton of amazing information regarding these universities. There are a ton of events like these available on campus, so make sure to look at the Royal calendar and there might be an event for you.