The Tortured Poets Department

Leah Shahvaladian
Tortured Poets Department available to purchase now at Target.

Taylor Swift has shocked her empire by releasing a new album. For Swifties this means a new era. She originally announced the release of this album upon receiving a grammy. Junior Natalie McCormick said, “I was so excited when she released her album because no one saw it coming.”

Her new album brings excitement for the Eras Tour because they will get to see something different. People going to the Eras Tour already know what is going to happen because they see videos on social media. Junior Katie Simpson said, “I deleted TikTok so that I would not see spoilers before I went to the concert.”

When people go multiple times they get a very similar experience, but now there will be something new for everyone to enjoy. Junior Danielle Schwabe said, “I have been to the Eras Tour twice, but I am going a third time and I am excited to see what will be different this time.” One of the most popular songs from this album is “Fortnight” which features Post Malone. Taylor said that writing this album was like a lifeline for her and helped her when she was going through things. Junior Ava Hermansen said, “I love the new poeting vibe that the album has because it really shows her writing skills.”

This is Taylors 11th album and she could not have dropped it at a better time. She is at the peak of her career and everyone seems to love her. Junior Jackson Valerio said, “All of my friends and their friends go crazy for Taylor Swift on a deeper level than normal.” Overall this album probably will not be her most popular, but it was definitely a good one.