Favorite places to eat

One of the most popular places to eat, In-N-Out.
Gabriel Hirsch

In Simi Valley, there are places that are more popular to eat at than others. Most places are crowded, especially with high schoolers. But what are the most common places to go?

Do students like a cheeseburger from In-N-Out, Chinese food from Panda Express, or fast food from McDonald’s? Out of the 15 students who were asked: What is your favorite food place in Simi, seven students decided to go out for their amazing double-double and animal fries. Sophomore Conor MacLaine said, “I go here pretty often because my whole family loves it.” Senior Ryan Lam said, “It’s worth driving across Simi for.” Senior Mason Shipman said, “I don’t go to many food places, but I do like going to In & Out.” Three other people picked Starbucks. Four people picked Chick-fil-A, and one person said Chi Chi’s Pizza. Junior Tyler Bennie said, “Chi’s Chi’s pasta is my favorite food to eat in Simi.” 

There’s a new Dunkin’ Donuts in Simi, could it be the next popular place? Junkyard Cafe is an unusual place. Taco Bell is always a budget favorite. The drive through line is always long at Chick-fil-A and In-N-Out. There are so many other places to eat in Simi…