Fall fashion fun

Gloves%2C+warm+socks%2C+beanies%2C+and+jackets+are+good+accessories+to+add+to+your+outfit+to+keep+you+warm.+
Jasmine Franco
Gloves, warm socks, beanies, and jackets are good accessories to add to your outfit to keep you warm.

As we approach fall we have to begin adjusting to the weather changes. Recently the weather has been low 50° in the mornings to high 70° f during the day. To avoid being too cold in the morning to overheating during the day we should start dressing according to the weather. Some events you may want to dress differently for are trick-or-treating, the pumpkin patch, and for school. 

What to wear to school during fall? Students are at school from 8:30 a.m. to 2:35 p.m. therefore you have to deal with the cold, chilly mornings and the warm, hot afternoons. You can avoid being too cold or overheating by dressing in layers. By dressing in layers you allow yourself to stay warm and cozy in the morning while also avoiding the possibility of overheating. You should wear a short or long-sleeved t-shirt and then add a jacket over. By adding a jacket over you can avoid being too cold and overheating. 

What to wear to the pumpkin patch? The pumpkin patch is a great place to spend time with friends, family, and/or significant others and to take pictures. You would want to dress warmly and comfortably while still being fashionable. To dress according to the chilly weather you should wear a chunky sweater, puffer jacket, thermal long sleeve with denim pants, leggings, and warm socks. You can add accessories like a beanie, scarf, or gloves to your outfit. You can be warm while still looking fashionable. 

What to wear to stay warm while trick-or-treating? Halloween can be a difficult time to stay warm especially if your costume contains thin clothing. You can add layers, accessories, wear appropriate footwear, and buy hand and foot warmers. By adding layers under your costume and wearing thick socks it allows you to stay warm while trick-or-treating in the cold outside weather. You can buy hand and foot warmers to keep you warm and comfortable. Some of the top clothing brands teenagers love include Nike, American Eagle, Lululemon and H & M. Some of the popular stores to fit any budget that teens gravitate toward include: Old Navy, PacSun, Lululemon, Nike, Hot Topic, American Eagle, H & M, and budget conscious Marshalls.