Freshmen class president candidates

Cecilia Almada
Our two freshmen candidates Olivia Gesell and Jetta Rose.

The freshmen class is in need of a class president. There are two freshmen girls, Olivia Gesell and Jetta Rose, currently campaigning to become our new freshmen class president.

Who are these girls you may ask? Freshmen Lexi Todd said, “I really like Olivia Gesell, She’s super nice. Super talented and I know that cause I’ve known her the longest.” Another freshmen Sara Paul said, “She’s really nice, she talks to you even if she doesn’t know you that well and try’s to get to know you. She tries her very best to include everyone.”

As for Jetta Rose, freshmen Haley Duran Reyes said, “She’s really smart and really nice. I used to have history and science with her.” Another freshmen Corianne Dellvon said, “Jetta Rose is a really nice girl and a really nice friend to have.” 

What have the two girls have been doing to promote themselves? Jetta Rose said, “Made some posters hung them around campus, I’ve been doing a lot on social media to help promote myself, as well as as handing out candy, shirts and sunglasses.” Olivia Gesell said, “Put up posters, hand out pins and hand out smarties that say be a smartie and vote for livy lane.” Why did they run for freshmen class president? Olivia Gesell stated, “Because I wanted to help my freshmen class and help improve Royal High School.” Jetta Rose stated, “I wanted to become class president because I wanted to impact our school in a positive way and help others become more included and involved.” Freshmen don’t forget to vote for Olivia Gesell or Jetta Rose, and good luck to our freshmen candidates.