Dunkin’ Donuts is coming

Lenny Reyes
Dunkin’ Donuts is currently under construction. The CBC Federal Credit Union will have a Dunkin’Donuts inside, for a totally unique customer experience.

There is a new Dunkin’ Donuts under construction inside of a credit union building. This is for the people that stop by and bank, or even if you just want donuts. It is located at 1377 East Los Angeles Avenue by Gold’s Gym and Vallarta Supermarket. This is something that doesn’t happen too often and that people don’t see usually. This may be a marketing trick that the credit union is using to their advantage to maybe draw in more people to bank with them.

The upcoming menu for this fall includes drinks such as pumpkin lattes and pastries like pumpkin donut holes, pumpkin muffin, and pumpkin donuts. There is even going to be pumpkin spice flavored goldfish for this fall season. Sophomore Riky Fuentes said, “My favorite thing to get is iced coffee and donut holes.”  Junior Gaby Correto said, “My favorite thing to get is a sprinkled donut and cappuccino.” So come over soon and get your favorites once the Dunkin’ Donuts is open for business. You can get your donuts and do some banking in the same place.