• Follow School Twitters! @theRoyalHS @AthleticsRoyal @highlanderYB @rhsvocalmusic @royalhsband @royalhighPTSA @Act4Royal

What is your favorite pet?

Makayla Bell
Makayla Bell holding one of her cats named Simba.

Everyone has a favorite thing, whether it is food, drink or even more.  One big question is what people’s favorite pet is, especially for our students.  Students have many different opinions and thoughts, and may even be afraid of certain animals, but overall, this brings a uniqueness to every single person.

Principal Michael Hall talked about his cats, and how much he loves his kitten.  They are lovely to be around. “They are low maintenance and pretty chill. So that works well for us,” Hall said. 

Senior Makayla Bell, who talked about her dogs and cats, and they usually hang around everywhere. “When I get older, I’d love to be a veterinarian, working with animals. I think it would be affordable since I’ll know what I’m doing,” said Bell, which shows her appreciation for animals.

Senior Thomas Warner, who spoke about one of his dogs, and said, “They are cute when they can be and protective when they need to be.” That shows enough about how they act, adding their names as Mac and Winton.  Their connection is shown by how long they have been together. 

Lastly, senior Josue Veronica talked about his dog Colossal and his cat Machete.  The two are very unique, “one wants to be next to them when they asleep, and the other hates that but allows it,” Veronica said, which can explain the sort of dynamic relationship. They hang out a lot in his room, and it seems that they are close to him as well.

Talking about these dynamics signifies how close people are to their pets, and how they work together and bring each other happiness.  These were only a few people, and there are many more people out there with love their pets, just as much as the next person.

Makayla’s only dog, sweet Bello!
(Makayla bell)