AFJROTC Pass in Review

Gabriel Hirsch
AFJROTC marching to their particular song during the event.

AFJROTC students had their big annual event, called the Pass in Review, to show parents, students and loved ones what they have learned this year in the program. This event took place on Friday, April 12, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the Royal stadium. The event brought together cadets from different grades to participate in a few challenges designed to test what they have learned from the year. The flights (classes)- Charlie, Bravo, Delta, Echo, and Alpha, had determination and discipline, the cadets tackled each challenge with enthusiasm, demonstrating their leadership abilities.

Junior Johnatan Evans said, “We get this opportunity to show what we have learned, and we have to do our best.” The Pass in Review had cadets under pressure when marching to their song of choice. As the cheers roared throughout the stadium and the judges observed each performance closely, it was clear that the cadets’ hard work and dedication to the AFJROTC program shone brightly. Junior Lorenzo Contreras said, “I’m glad my family came it meant a lot to show them what we have learned through the past year.” Another participant junior Brendon Duffy said, “I had a great time, we really tried our best. ” Through this event, they not only showcased their military skills but also their commitment to excellence and teamwork.