• Follow School Twitters! @theRoyalHS @AthleticsRoyal @highlanderYB @rhsvocalmusic @royalhsband @royalhighPTSA @Act4Royal @AthleticsRoyal

New faces on campus

Linnea C., News

At the beginning of the 2018 school year, the Royal Valley welcomed some new staff members.  The new staff has already taken notice of their favorite things about their new Royal home.

Counseling secretary Diane Schwartz said, “One of my favorite things about my new home is my amazing co-workers, such positivity and teamwork!!  Also, absolutely love working with the parents and students.  I couldn’t be happier to be part of the Royal Family!”

Ms. Pelletier is the new person at the front desk who greets visitors in the main office. Pelletier said, “I am really enjoying working at Royal. I love interacting with the students. Everyday is a new experience and I am always learning new things.”

Counselor Ms. Viescas said, “I really love interacting with students, and being able to meet new students and staff everyday, which is by far one of my favorite things about Royal!”

We also welcome a new College and Career Advisor, Mrs. Hong. Her favorite thing about Royal is, “meeting all the students and providing them the opportunities of pursuing college after Royal.” Mrs. Hong has already been busy with the successful College Fair last month with 95 colleges in attendance!

You can find Ms. Viescas, Mrs. Hong, and the rest of our counseling staff on social media @RoyalHSCounsel

These new staff members are getting used to Royal High School and it will take no time at all before they get used to everything and everyone in the awesome Royal Valley