• Follow School Twitters! @theRoyalHS @AthleticsRoyal @highlanderYB @rhsvocalmusic @royalhsband @royalhighPTSA @Act4Royal @AthleticsRoyal

Girls Trends

Many different girls with a variety of styles walk the halls of Royal High School. However, there are a few recurring trends to take note of; eyelash extensions and eyelash lifts are very popular among students. Prices can range from $80.00 to $120.00 for a full set of eyelashes, and $25.00 to $35.00 for a fill. A popular spot to get eyelashes done is Oasis Salon at 2340 Tapo Street.

Many students have also been seen wearing cropped polo shirts and scrunchies. Sophomore Calliope R. said, “Cropped polos can make your outfit look cuter without having to try hard.” These can be found at many clothing stores such as PacSun, Tilly’s, and Urban Outfitters.

Mom jeans have also become more popular with teens. These baggy, and vintage high waisted jeans can also be purchased at Pacsun, Urban Outfitters and more.

Students have also been wearing more jewelry such as nose rings, and hoops. Senior Rio F. said, “I like to elevate my outfits by throwing on some cute jewelry. I like to wear unique or simple rings, necklaces, earrings, and bracelets. It’s the little things that make the