• Follow School Twitters! @theRoyalHS @AthleticsRoyal @highlanderYB @rhsvocalmusic @royalhsband @royalhighPTSA @Act4Royal @AthleticsRoyal

So Many Choices

Samantha A, Campus Life Editor

Many students from different schools came to Royal for the SVUSD College Fair on September 12. The students had the privilege of talking to multiple schools such as Pepperdine University and UCSB. Recruiters from the Army, Navy, National Guard, and Air Force came to talk with students as well.

It was an amazing opportunity for students to be able learn more about the college they may want to go to. Or to even open up more options and give them more places to look into. Sophomore Maria I. said, “I still have a few years until I look into colleges more in depth, but it’s cool that I can see my options now and learn more ahead of time. It was a nice opportunity for me to be able to see the pros and cons of everything and talk to someone about it directly.”

The College Fair was open to everyone and anyone who wanted to come and learn more about the opportunities that they offer. Students from Grace Brethren, Santa Susana, and Simi came as well, not just students from Royal. Going to the College Fair is highly encouraged by adults and staff because it opens up a variety of opportunities for students. Parents were also welcome to come to the College Fair and should encourage their children to go too. The College Fair is always a fun event that many students attend from all the high school in Simi Valley.

Senior Denise G. said, “The College Fair was fun and being able to talk to different colleges and learn even more than I already know was exciting. Everyone was really nice and it was good to learn more about the colleges that I am interested in.”

This year’s College Fair was fun for all, and hoping that next year’s is going to be even better.