• Follow School Twitters! @theRoyalHS @AthleticsRoyal @highlanderYB @rhsvocalmusic @royalhsband @royalhighPTSA @Act4Royal @AthleticsRoyal

Student of the Month

Calliope R., Campus life

Every month there is a survey sent to teachers to nominate students representing the four A’s of Royal High School. Activities, Arts, Academics, Athletics are all very important to the school. To qualify, you don’t need to be in any specific classes in order to receive this award, students are more likely to be chosen if they are well rounded students throughout their high school experience.

Our first student of the months for the 2018-19 school year are; for academics, Alexandra T. arts, Caitlin C., athletics, Ashley Z., activities, Jake P. Assistant Principal Mr. Guzzo said, “Student of the Month represents Royal High School in one or more of the four A’s. These students exemplify what being a Highlander is all about.”

Alexandra T. senior, was nominated by Mrs. Lev, Fischer, and Fancett. She is an IB diploma student who puts tremendous effort in Academics all while trying to serve others and play golf.

Next, Mrs. Pate nominated senior Caitlin C. for being the drum major for Royal High band while maintaining above a 4.0 GPA.

Jake P. a senior, was nominated by Mrs. Lev and Fancett for being an IB diploma student while serving as Vice President of athletics. He plays a major part in creating strong culture on campus.

Lastly, Ashley Z. sophomore, was nominated for excelling in golf and academics. She was first team all league as a freshman and was nominated by Mr. Letus and Daley.

We congratulate the efforts of these students and encourage them to keep doing their best while at Royal High School.