• Follow School Twitters! @theRoyalHS @AthleticsRoyal @highlanderYB @rhsvocalmusic @royalhsband @royalhighPTSA @Act4Royal @AthleticsRoyal

Homecoming Rally

Harleen S., News

The Friday before the homecoming dance every Highlander gathered in the gym for the annual homecoming rally. “This years rally was one of the best ones we have had yet!” said junior Tyler T. There was so many performances and skits at the rally. The freshman and JV cheer teams did a combined performance, as well as Varsity Cheer.

Many seniors and teachers got very involved in the rally too. There were lip-sync battles, dance battles, performances, and interactive skits from the fall sports. Junior Chloe K. said, “My favorite part was the boys dance team. They were amazing.”

Also, girls choir did an outstanding job of singing the national anthem and ROTC had a very entertaining performance. Our own Highland Brigade sounded better than ever and got all the students excited for the dance.

Our leadership advisor, Ms. Fancett, and the leadership class, spent many hours perfecting the rally to make it great. Shaan S. senior said, “Of all the rallies we have had this one was by far the most amusing. I mostly enjoyed the dances performed by dance and cheer.”